Friday, October 19, 2007

First real storm of 2007-2008 season

Thursday October 18th. is the first real storm we have had so far. Our storm season starts in October or November...this year it got off to a great start with winds gusting in excess of 60 miles per hour and about 2 and 1/2 inches of rain. Not much rain but the wind was good. I was supposed to be resting and not doing anything today but I just couldn't resist getting out in the wind and rain. I put together a slide show of 6 photographs together from my Photobucket album. I figured you didn't want to see all 65 of the storm photos. So here is the slide show, I have not used it before, please tell me what you think of it. Should I use the slide show feature again or no?

Stormy

Thanks for looking.

Otter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the slide show... but please post more pics. I'd love to see as many as you have the patience to upload. ;)

Patty (rusticstudio) said...

Love your pics, Otter! Post as many as you want!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.